1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone do better?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by kalarak, Jul 21, 2011.

1. kalarak

kalarak Guest

I started playing 10 days ago. I have had no previous expierence with UO besides a while of playing private servers which is alot different. and in the 10 days that i have played ive made a few accomplishments: I already have 5 doom arties, ive been through the gauntlet 4 or 5 times, a few of my skills are 100 and all are above 70, I have many stealables, many mondains legacy arties, A hooded shroud of shadows which i did not pay for, ive fought and killed the monstorous grizzle in bedlum, and a spot in the best guild in the whole entire game not just my server, the whole game. Has anyone done better than me in 10 days?

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

You have done very well....

But you have also barely scratched the surface of the game experience.

Welcome to UO.

3. kalarak

kalarak Guest

Thank you. :)

4. kalarak

kalarak Guest

Also I helped kill scalis a few days ago but for some reason he looked like a purple llama. But he was still super hard adn shot eels everywhere.

5. Yalp

Yalp Guest

The purple llama is an easter egg for an EV. After so many have been cast, a purple llama pops out, instead of it's usual form.

6. Lord Raven

Lord Raven Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Impressive accomplishments for a new player. Have you been sitting at the computer 24hrs a day?

I have one thing you don't have, and couldn't use if you did.

Ethy Polar Bear Rideable Mount... hehehehe. :pie:

7. wanderer1origin

wanderer1origin Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

bah ethy boura is prettiest ride in game!!!!!!!!!

8. Lord Raven

Lord Raven Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I hear they smell like Bantha excrement!

Ooops, wrong Universe. :hahaha: