1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Anyone doing a hop with the shard shields from Atlantic back home?

Discussion in 'UO Europa Trade' started by THP, Nov 8, 2012.

1. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

just asking...may as well...i can do it myself in 4 months but old Hardy used to do it monthly but aint seen Hardy for ages.......i will be offering the free sevice too in about 4 months ...to around 5 diffent shards....when i can claim the freebie shard hoppers

#1 THP, Nov 8, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2012
  2. Hardy

Hardy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Hi THP I left UO earlier this year and gave all my stuff away to stop the revolving door....that being said I do miss the old girl and my friends, perhaps one day I may come back!

3. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Sad loss to the shard! :sad2: I hope to see you back in the game again at some point!

4. Riply

Riply Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

THP is not leaving Europa, he has some items that he purchased on the Atlantic shard that he would like some kind soul to bring back to him on Europoa. In 4 or 5 months his account will turn 14
    years old and he will at that time have four picks for shard transfer tokens to use for the shards of his choice.
    THP if you can't find anyone there just let me know of I have a transfer shield to Atlantic I could use, it's just with the time differance as you know its tough for us to meet at times. But the weekend is
    possible to do.

5. THP

THP Stratics Legend

SORRY TO SEE another EUROPA LEGEND LEAVE...........Take Care Hardy .........:next:

#5 THP, Nov 10, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  6. THP

THP Stratics Legend

Thanks for the offer Ripley...no rush i guess ............I can wait 4 months....for the Freebie shard hops!!! muahahhaaa :next:

#6 THP, Nov 10, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2012