1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

anyone done primeval lich recently?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Cear Dallben Dragon, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ive noticed that the restless bones no longer appear, thus making soul gems unattainable. Also I haven't noticed deco drops before wrights.
    Anyone else? I'm on atlantic.

2. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

I did it about a week ago on Siege and the bones were there...

3. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

We were getting them 2 days ago, that's the last time I ran the Lich spawn.....

4. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

bones or deco?

5. Liquid_Ape

Liquid_Ape Guest

I've gotten deco within the past week (pile of skulls, small banana tree and iron maiden), but it has been a long time since I have seen bones.

6. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Both...

In two runs between 3 of us we picked up Fallen Branches, a Death Vortex, and an Iron Maiden. Another guy in our group used the bones to get a couple of Soul Gems. The Deco Items were picked up after the spawn was over, so I can't really tell you when they dropped.. Though I know we lost a Demon Skull to a looting Undead Gargoyle on the same run as the Iron Maiden...

7. Nexus

Nexus Site Support

Just an update on this, I grabbed 2 soul gems last night and a Lever :p

So yes the Bones for the Soulgem are still spawning, and deco is still dropping.