1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

anyone downloaded via d2d?

Discussion in 'FINAL FANTASY XI General Discussion' started by heretic, Jun 22, 2008.

1. heretic

heretic Guest

downloaded the 2007 version (was all they had) and was wondering if anyone else had downloaded the game via direct2drive.com. unless i'm missing something, it seems they left out the playOnline activation key. or am i just doing this wrong?
    any help would be appriciated
    Thanks!!
    hope to try the game out soon

2. Onewing

Onewing Guest

Hmmm...

Is the direct2drive version legit or illegal? I might have missed the news that it was there. Obviously, if it isn't legit, we will not condone it here.

Not to be a grump, just making that clear. ;)

3. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Either way, you can try the game for a mere $4 and a drive to your local GameStop.

4. YoungUn

YoungUn Guest

I'm assuming it's both legit and legal, it's advertised on the official site.

5. tygenja

tygenja Guest

im currently havinng the exact same problem, were you able to resolve or understand the issue? please reply asap