1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone else as "Buggy" as me?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by ~Antzy~Pantz~, Apr 5, 2010.

1. First off I was running just fine all day. Publish goes threw and I feel like im playing alone.
    I recall into Luna, its vacant. No one there, no banker, no npc's in their shops, no doors or signs. I'm like hmm, ok. weird.
    I run outside of Luna to check vendor and seems every house is gone, leaving behind nothing but a mess on my screen. Pic to prove im really not crazy!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I then go back to Luna when someone parties me, weird cause I see no one. I join party and she says she is standing right next to me. She opened a trade window with me and I couldn't even see that!
    Anyone else having these issues or should I take some med's and try again tomorrow :)

2. Vertigo

Vertigo Guest

Looks like a killer IDOC.
    Loot up!

3. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Maybe you're an actual ghost and she's Jennifer Love Hewitt!

But that is rather odd. Perhaps you are having caching issues?

4. Have not had any issues until tonight, after the publish. There is no moongates, no houses [even mine is gone, my stuff all over teh ground :(] I'm clueless on how to fix it :(.

5. Prime.

Prime. Sage
    Stratics Veteran