1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone else being charged a .41 international fee in the U.S.A.?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Tatiyana, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Tatiyana

Tatiyana Visitor

Mar 13, 2012
    I have noticed since May that I am being charged a .41 cent "international fee" on top of my 13.77 subscription fee. I have tried contacting them about this issue. I finally got someone to email me back. He requested information to ensure that I was the owner of these 5 accounts that are being overcharged every month, and has not responded back. That was almost 72 hours ago. I've tried locating a phone number to have this issue handled over the phone, but every number I come to is a dead end. Can anyone direct me in the right place?

Thank you for your time,

2. Cerwin Vega

Cerwin Vega Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 5, 2008
    I think this happened to me as well. My account is set up so it pays off our debit card every month and when my wife was looking at the account she asked why Uo was over $14 for the month. She wondered if they raised they price and I said I hope not because Uo doesnt seem worth a raise in price.
  3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aug 21, 2000
    They tried to charge me from the Netherlands. It blocked my card. I was without the use of my card for a whole weekend. I got pretty upset about that. You should check and see where they are charging you from. They need to be charging you from the US of A. Make sure that they do.

If they don't you can write them a nice letter telling them how upset you are about it and demand they fix it. I suggest writing to the top dogs... [email protected] Someone there perhaps my dear writing buddy now.... Kyle Cooper will return you a letter and let you know.

They closed my case but you can bet that I gave them a piece of my mind. Not that I suppose they do much with it since they don't seem to give one iota about their reputation as the WORST company 2 years running. They seem to think we don't know what we are talking about. I would suggest more of us enlighten them as to exactly why they are given that distinction.
  4. Mesanna

Mesanna UO Producer | Dark OverLady
    VIP Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 30, 2004

I have gotten several emails regarding this exact topic. Just letting you know I have been poking the team responsible for these charges to get a reason why they are showing up after all this time. As soon as I get an answer I can accept I will pass it along.

Queen Mum, Smoot and Shakkara like this.
  5. SlobberKnocker

SlobberKnocker Slightly Crazed

Mar 4, 2012
    would be a good idea to lock this one up. mesanna's like the chief cook and bottle washer for this game.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!