1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

anyone else crashing every 30 seconds?

Discussion in 'Warhammer New Player Help' started by Lillyuo, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Lillyuo

Lillyuo Guest

I tried running the full file check, but i barely get a crash report filled out and crash again....anyone else having issues?

ps: i'm in altdorf
  2. Gohl

Gohl Guest

That started on one of the EU servers for me with yesterday's patch. Changing the server and/or the zone helped me. When I came back an hour or two later, the issue was back to normal and the disconnects did not happen again.

CSR pointed at my router and called it names without even reading my ticket.
  3. Lillyuo

Lillyuo Guest

Hm....seriously, I can even force a crash by walking in certain places in altdorf. I do not crash in other games. I've got all the settings turned to the bare minimum, and no gm has gotten back to me yet.

A few of the places I crash every time:
    walking out the curved doors of the flight master's building
    walking between the bank and the ah near the wall
    running in the lords area (whatever that narrow road there is called)

I also can fall through the auction house and end up in shadowlands if I take the right entrance into the building.
  4. Lillyuo

Lillyuo Guest

I cant fill out an in game report because I cant stay online long enough to do it..so I went to the website to fill out a report, and it wont let me...it says this:

Improper initiation

Authentication mismatch

Operation timeout

Use the Back button and refresh your page to correct

5. Nok

Nok Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008

Quizinart Guest

I'm having the same issues on Bretonia.