1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone else feel..(rot changes)

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by archite666, Sep 4, 2008.

1. archite666

archite666 Guest

I feel the ROT changes are good but I still dislike the time in between gains, why does someone have to play hours a day just to get their gains? I mean I guess I like the fact that you must be addicted to siege to really get anywhere, but I believe you would become more addicted if you could watch your gains, I love the limit on daily gains but 250 minutes to get your max gains a day in a skill 70 to 79.9 is outragous.

Heres what I propose.

1 minute between gains 70 to 79.9

3 minutes between gains 80-89.9]

5 minutes between gains 90-99.9

10 minutes betweeen gains 100-109.9

15 minutes between gains 110-120

Once again this wouldnt decrease the overall time to train skills, but rather decrease the time spent at the computer in a single day.

I mean most of us have jobs and familys, we cant play 3 hours a day just to get the max in a skill.

tell me what you think.

2. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

think of it like this tho with an alacrity from 70-80 will be one day if u only got ur .2 gains.... so it wont be as long as some may think with the use of alacritys of course :scholar:

3. archite666

archite666 Guest

Yes with alacritys, as in my character cant frickin play the game while im doing that, also please realise Im speaking for the greater good of siege, there will be a day when no one has alacritys or when they have reached an ungodly price and any new person will be gaining skills the normal way which is my opinion still dont look too good.

4. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Visitor

i think ROT has been "fixed" quite enough, and wasnt even sure it was broke to begin with.

5. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

I like the change on ROT. The alacrity scrolls if they were made to be a permament that would be cool but arent they gonna shut the turn-ins down?

6. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

i dont mind the timer. i dont like the caps per day tho. i think that should be higher;/