1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone else get a strange error in AV?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by SIMS9925, Feb 11, 2008.

1. SIMS9925

SIMS9925 Guest

i got some kind of error saying i did to many actions in my lot and all 3 of my sims got kicked out. Then i go back in and everything i did to green my sims had never happend
  2. Yep - I got it the other day doing roof art, so of course was annoyed since I lost a half hour's work... It's happened before - can't remember the message that pops up when it does, although it's something to do with a property or 'all roomies have left the building' type error. I'll try to take a screenie if it happens again - hopefully it won't lol... [​IMG]
  3. Yes, i got the same thing.. No real error message other than i had been booted from my own lot. When i came back, all the greening i had done was in vain, had to do it all over again.
  4. lindleyjr9

lindleyjr9 Guest

I have had that happen a few times lately. My guests are none too happy when they all get booted. lol