1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone else get this email?

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Little Sadie, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

I got this tonight and thought it interesting. I would like to attend but afraid I may be the only person over 12. LOL!

Thanks for being a member of Disney's Toontown Online.

Because we are always looking for ways to make Toontown even better for you, we are conducting a series of in-person group discussions in your area! Come tell us what you think.

The in-person group discussions will be held on Monday, October 20 through Thursday, October 23. Sessions will be held each afternoon, and will last approximately 2 hours. Participants will receive cash compensation for their time.

We have hired an independent research company to conduct these discussions at Fieldwork, Inc. in Phoenix, Arizona.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. Please call Tracy to see if you qualify to participate at *********.

Thanks! We look forward to your feedback!

Disney's Toontown Online
  2. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 31, 2003
    Yeah, I got it too. I wonder where "my area" is? I don't think I"m close to you, LOL.
  3. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

Per usual, Disney is indecisive about things. Is it in our area, or in Arizona?
  4. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

I didnt get one just US players I guess.
  5. Granjell

Granjell Guest

I didn't get one either, I think I'm too far from any big population center.
  6. susan4633

susan4633 Guest

yup got it too. wondered like trish if they meant "arizona" area.
  7. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

I was thinking the same thing. A lot of people on another board also got the exact same email. None of them live in that area either. Someone called the number and they want kids ages 8-10 that play TT.
  8. Flippers

Flippers Guest

woo focus group...

Who needs Toonfest?
  9. LOL Well I got the email, too, and I certainly don't qualify to go (not that I could anyway), if that's the age group they're looking for.
  10. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 31, 2003
    I live in NW Iowa, out in the middle of nowhere. I can't imagine anyone coming here for a focus group. I wanted to call the number while at work today but my cell battery died. No wonder no one's called me in a couple days, lol...
  11. I got the email too but I deleted it before I called that number. I live in SE Michigan so it is feasible that there would be one here. I dont exactly qualify either though!!!
  12. I just got it, so im guessing they are treating it as the monthly letter. Doesnt make sense that they would say its in everyone's area.
  13. Stubby

Stubby Guest

I got the email too. I am as far from Arizona as you can get, south Florida.:mf_prop:
  14. twinkleface

twinkleface Guest

Hey Rhia,

Yes, I received the same email. I was pretty excited when I first read it, but Arizona is definitely not in my area. I am not sure if they are going to have others or not but it would be interesting to go to one.

Miss you girl!

Janeen AKA Twinklface
  15. I got it and I'm in Phoenix and I'm going....woo-hoo! You are required to have an 8-10 yr old to go. I'm borrowing my niece who plays TT.

We are going Tues night. 5:30 is Pizza and group starts at 6:00pm sharp.

Kaela, my niece, was given homework to do before the session. She had to keep a journal of 3 hours of playing. In included the time started and ending. What she did, what she liked and what she didn't like.

They are not looking for adults opinions, only 8-10 yr olds which stinks, buz I *have* opinions...LOL!

I'll post when I get back and tell you all about it.

Pinky Pepperpow aka Judy
  16. I'm in Portland, OR and got one although our household didn't qualify because of the ages. Sounded like fun though! Judy, I bet your niece is going to have a blast. I'm looking forward to hearing how it was. How exciting for her (and you ;) ).

Maybe they sent out the email and settled on focus group locations based on response? Who knows.
  17. james64468

james64468 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 30, 2008
    I did. But I am not going to fly to another state dont have the green stuff.
  18. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest