1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone else getting synchnorization issues tonight?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Sarphus, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Sarphus

Sarphus Guest

Ok, I've lost connection twice now and get a synchronization error when I try to log back on.

Is this happening to other ppl?

2. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Run a trace route and see if there's a connection issue.

3. Sarphus

Sarphus Guest

Looks like there's a problem on one of the att.net hops

I guess I'm just lucky

4. I get those dang errors all the time at work. I blame ComCast 100% on them. BLECH! I don't get them at home though...maybe it's the firewall...except UO has been unblocked at the firewall at work.

Ah well.

5. Maximus Neximus

Maximus Neximus Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran 4H

I have 3 times tonight. It usually doesn't happen at all or it happens a ton.

6. Yeah, at work, I get either none...or like 10 in a row.
    Wish we could get some official response at to what causes this, and how to avoid it.

7. AesSedai

AesSedai Guest

- Um, a bit OT re:UO:
    Heh, I thought it was probably NBC; but I too have had synchronization issues tonight and I'm with att as well. But I'm noticing it on tv: at times I've noticed that voices are not lining up right with the video on me boob tube & also some (NBC) channels have had choppy audio&video at times (which I first noticed a few weeks before the Olympics... yet when I record the good stuff to the hard drive/dvr/tivo/thingamijiggies, like soccer, it all seems to work better; but there are still some bandwidth glitches, even so. Btw, I will not return to this post until after I watch the ARGvNGR gold medal match...).