1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Anyone else going to UO's 15th year Birthday Party?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Nails Warstein, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Nails Warstein

Nails Warstein Rares Festival Silent Auctioneer
    Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron Ultima Broker

May 28, 2004
    I am flying out early Friday morning. I was wondering if anyone else from the rare's community or the Event Moderator program would like to meet up at the Springhill Suites Hotel in Fairfax the day before possibly for some site seeing?

Also if given an opportunity, does anyone have any questions they would like me to ask the UO Team while I am there on Saturday? I'll make a list, and do my best. Please submit your questions by private message or ICQ 150528775. I don't want this thread to get locked. Thank you for your understanding. I hope to see someone I know from here at the party.
    #1 Nails Warstein, Sep 26, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2012
  2. Alexander of ATL.

Alexander of ATL. Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 20, 2010
    Hope you have fun though, and anyone else that is going also! :)