1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone else have this issue?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by wee papa smurf, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Last night i played for a couple of hours, i got a rose dye then my 3 drops after that was rose dyes! So today i play a lil more my first drop of the day was noble gold dye and guess what? the 2 after that was noble gold dyes! :coco:

Does anyone else have this issue? im not complaining but :coco:
    Seriously :coco:
  2. Yes, I posted the other day in one of the ToT threads that I got 3 chaos blue dyes in row. Granted, I was happy as that has been my rarest color.

Overall from my experience, the minors/dyes that drop are very prone to streaks. I went over 100 drops without getting the Tome of Enlightenment, then I got 3 in the next 12 drops.

I had a Hanzo's Bow streak last night. 2 in a row, then 3 out of 4. And another a couple drops later.

Love the RNG! Wish it would give me a streak of Mempos!

Edit: and I just got 2 Deep Brown dyes in a row as I post this.
  3. Hooli Gan

Hooli Gan Guest

All of my drops have been pretty streaky as well.