1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone else have this problem?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by thamantii, Feb 12, 2009.

1. thamantii

thamantii Guest

I have too many characters and dont know / cant decide which ones to play...i love them all and want to play one then i will hop on another then switch again and can't make up my mind!!!!
  2. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 26, 2008
  3. Cyrah

Cyrah Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
  4. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 3, 2008
    Depends what im doing, bank sit tailor or smith to fill bods while watching the spam, champs archer, solo so 10th ani gifts = mage, just wana do something diff mine/lj on crafter. I probably use all of them every day as i get bored then go do something else.

Is what i love about UO and has made me come back every time its so diverse and not template bound, you can literally do 100 diff things with 100 diff skills in 1 day and still not be bored

5. UOKaiser

UOKaiser Guest

Are they all exactly build as each other? If not then theres no problem. Crafter character for crafting. Tamer to hunt singular large creatures, sampire to hunt mobs, Archers to hunt things you don't want to get to close too, Spellweaving mages to hunt in group or doom looting rights, Fisherman to go fishing,treasure hunter to go do some maps, resource gatherer to gather resources, etc..
    A character for every speciality in UO never get bored. No need to choose just pick the one you need at the time.
  6. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aug 21, 2000
    With well over 40 characters I can certainly relate.... though I usually just log in log out get my GG of the day and call it good.