1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone else having a problem with the Seer not accepting a cloak of Corruption?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Bucko the Kid, Jul 15, 2009.

1. I've accepted the quest, I've quest toggled the 10 threads of thought, I've toggled the cloak of corruption and the quest info shows that I have the 10 threads but not the cloak. All are in my main pack. I'm at the correct Seer. I've tried 2 different cloaks, un-quested the cloak, toggled it again, logged out and tried again.

Any one else having the same issue?

Thanks,

Bucko the Kid

2. It Lives

It Lives Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Clear your current quests. Re-try.

3. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Having a friend hand it in for you also works.. someone I know had the same thing happen yesterday.

4. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

Having more than one quest that uses the same item will refuse your ability to complete any of the quests....this has been covered so many times today. >.> Just cancel all the quests you are on and then accept the one for the cloak you are trying to get.

5. That did it!

Thanks bunches!!

Respectfully,

Bucko the Kid

6. It Lives

It Lives Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I was pulling my hair with the same thing yesterday:p

7. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

I still had the quest from mag to get rubble using the threads, couldn't figure out why it wouldn't let me do the quest cuase I knew I didn't have any of the other cloak quests yet. heh