1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone else having crashing problems with Stygian Dragon area and Slasher of Veils?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Marcus Blackwell, Sep 17, 2009.

1. anyone else having major crashing problems in the Stygian Dragon area and the Slasher area? A good number of my alliance members have had client crash problems in these areas.

2. Fogsbane

Fogsbane Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Re: Anyone else having crashing problems with Stygian Dragon area and Slasher of Veil

*raises hand*

Yes - I have this happen.

It seems to occur, for me, when i enlarge the map to the 'large' size, as soon as I get close to the center of the Abyys.
    (I'm using the 2D Client).

I'm downloading new A/V drivers as I write this to see if it helps.

My PC crashed and I died just a short while ago, and i then noticed this thread.
    I went back to recover my body and all is fine until i enlarge the map in that general area -
    it seems to be fairly reproduce-able, for me at least, with the map enlargement toggling.

3. Paxromana

Paxromana Guest

Re: Anyone else having crashing problems with Stygian Dragon area and Slasher of Veil

I am crashing everywhere worst then I ever had with KR.
    Lord Oaks...11 times
    Stygian Dragon at least 7 last night.
    Inscribing at my tower the game will cut out.

Absolute nonsense imo.

Proud -Y- member