1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone else having to relog on stratics?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by BigEv, Oct 28, 2012.

1. BigEv

BigEv Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone else having to keep relogging into stratics every 10mins or so or around that? Maybe its just my net but UO hasnt disconnected so im guessing issue somewhere here. Ive had to relog in stratics 3 times already in 20mins or less.

edit make tht 4 times now. grrrr

#1 BigEv, Oct 28, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2012
  2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

I am good. It is not Stratics.

3. BigEv

BigEv Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

just me then oh well im out of town on a crappy net but uo still running so thought it was here. on a side note i have stayed logged in for a little bit now without getting signed out :)

4. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Every now and then this happens to me, but not tonight. However, you know how technology is...sneaky and spiteful. Lemme know if it continues. :<

5. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

You remember to select "remember me"?
    Also is there some setting that keeps deleting your cookies?

6. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

When I'm on my pc that happens to me often so I just use mobile plus it's much neater fonts,colors, bleh bleh don't matter plus it's organized very well..tapatalk app it was 2.99 on apple App Store give it a try if possible

7. BigEv

BigEv Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

nothing is set to delete the cookies and its setup as it has always been with no issues. since my last post on this thread it has only happened one more time. Ima chalk it up to its just one of those nights as Syrus said. I'll be looking at a thread and then go and try to push the forum button to bring me back to choose another thread and bam shows me logged off. also happend while i was pm'ing someone, typed message then went to send it and bam "error you are not logged in" seems to be alot better than earlier so i'll see how it is tomorrow. thanks all.

8. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I'm good here.

9. BigEv

BigEv Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

ewww Apple??? lol.....j/k

Well happened again while trying to sent this message. :grrr: Had to redo message. Also ive done everything from comp reset to repair wireless. Heres to tomorrow being a better day :pint:

10. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Do you have this issue with any other websites?

11. BigEv

BigEv Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

nope everything else is running fine tried other sites and all good, Uo is good but of course laggy for me on this hotel net. Stratics though seems to be alot more laggy than any other site for me though, taking awhile at times to get in and to direct me to where i want to go in here.

12. Leather Lucy

Leather Lucy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I regularly have to log back in but only because I've wandered off for ages (not sure how long you can be inactive for before it logs you out).