1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone else having trouble logging on?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Tina Small, Jun 22, 2014.

1. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

I'm making my usual quick run through of various characters on a couple of accounts and shards. It seems as if every other log-in or so, I'm getting stuck at the "Connecting" screen after picking a shard and end up just having to close UO and starting it all over again. Is anyone else having this problem today? It's happened so far with Atlantic, Great Lakes, and Lake Austin. I finally managed to log in on Atlantic and GL but still haven't been able to connect on Lake Austin. Also didn't have trouble with Sonoma (before I tried Atlantic).

2. Tomarke

Tomarke Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran D^A

I've been having this problem intermittently on Pacific, I close / relaunch the client it connects no problem. I assume it is something on my end.

3. WildStar

WildStar UO Baja News Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Campaign Benefactor BRPA

I have been having this issue as well....Somona yesterday and Baja today. Later on late in the evening, I was able to log into Somona.

4. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Not sure what the trouble is.. have had some trouble with atl, pac, sonoma, napa, and oceania...

5. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Haven't tried in a couple of hours. I am having trouble downloading UOAssist though.

6. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I am having no problems right now. I only get that screen the very next login after I screw up my password.