1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone else having xfer trouble?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DVI, Feb 22, 2010.

1. DVI

DVI Guest

I started a transfer last night at about 845pm est and then went to work at 9pm est without having arrived on my destination shard.

its now 11:05 pm est and im trying to transfer again to a different shard and im continually gettin the message that i cant initiate a transfer bc it has not been 24 hours. clearly its been over 26 hours so what gives?

the only theory i can come up with is the 24 hour period is counted from time of arrival or from the time you unpack your char, but i dont recall that being the case in the past.

any ideas?
  2. Last two nights when I went to transer it took three try to actually get the transfer to actually work.. got an error message two times in a row each night before it finally dissconnected me and let the transfer go through..