1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone else having Yellowtail Barracuda Steaks no longer stacking ?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by popps, Jan 31, 2012.

1. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 27, 2004
    It has been a while now, that my newly cut up Yellowtail Barracuda Steaks no longer stack up with my old stack. I have now 2 separate stacks for Yellowtail Barracuda steaks, one for the older ones and one for the newer ones I have been cutting up recently.

I have tried various ways to force them to stack up but nothing seems to work. No, dropping them into the same container does not work either.

Has anyone else been having also this inconveniency ?
    Is there any viable solution to merge the 2 stacks ?

2. Capn Kranky

Capn Kranky Guest

I don't play any more, but I remember this popped up more than once after certain patches ... where stuff would not stack. I recall reagents not stacking with older one, ingots ... etc.

Good luck popps ... but for the time being if you can use up the older fish steaks, that may be the best way to work through this.