1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Anyone else noticed Deamon Bone armour...

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Altpersona, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Altpersona

Altpersona Guest

Loosing it's self repair? Not every piece but alot from what I can see. Three of my set has and three of my friends set has too. I know for certain both sets were complete, I spent ages finding the missing hands for my set. Anyone else seeing this?

2. Tom_Builder

Tom_Builder Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I just checked mine, all of my sets are still ok. I will check again after server up and update you.

Tom

3. Techthys

Techthys Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

The original Daemon Bone armor had Self Repair 1, but the newer pieces that started dropping as loot in the past couple years does not, from what I've heard. Might that be the case with your sets? Or are you certain that those exact items used to have SR1 and now don't, which would indeed be news?

4. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yes, pre AoS Demon Bone armor had self repair after conversion, the newer pieces not.

5. jfkeach

jfkeach Guest

I have the complete set of Pre patch white demon bone armor, and other sets pre patch that is the red color, all is SR1.

Attached Files:

6. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran

That just looks like red demon bone armour bleached white to me. The real white stuff says Bone tunic, gloves etc and then Demon Bone underneath the title.

7. jfkeach

jfkeach Guest

Thanks for the tip. It might be bleached. I have so much, now i know what to look for. It was in the castle when i acquired it, so I dont know the source. Previous owner did a lot of IDOCs over the years.

8. Altpersona

Altpersona Guest

No no it was definitely SR1 thats why it's weird. Like I said I spent ages find the missing peice to my set before locking it down.

9. shulginist

shulginist Guest

Exactly.