1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone else sick of "I was banned" posts?

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by Azazel of LA, Aug 3, 2008.

Anyone else sick of the "I was banned" posts?

1. Yes

2. No

1. Azazel of LA

Azazel of LA Guest

Im so sick of these "I was banned for no reason" posts. I dont believe for one second that ALL of these people are innocent , Im not saying I dont feel bad if you did get banned for no reson , but I even saw one poster admit to buying extremely cheap runics and then also claim they got banned for no reason. Well sorry to break the news to you , you believed that buying these known duped hammers was safe and you were wrong .... now deal with it. I hope more bannings come soon and the duped items go bye bye. :next:
  2. Vyal

Vyal Guest

UO is such garbage.
  3. Shanna

Shanna Guest

I can't say I agree with you. I feel for the people who have put a lot of hard work into their accounts, just to have them banned because the staff can't fix the problem. Yes, they should have used logic that cheap val hammers are probably duped. But it shouldn't mean a banned account. Maybe a suspension and warning that next time they try to take advantage of a game issue they will get banned.

Yeah the posts are annoying. Seeing someone vent their frustrations about the game/staff is just terrible.

Oh wait....