1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone else sitting on extra cleanup points?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Jhym, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Jhym

Jhym Guest

I had a few extras sitting around for some reason (I swear, I thought I'd checked!!) and added them to the lady who was turning them in.

So now I'm sitting on 5K of points that I really don't know what I want to do with. Perhaps 5 shirts.

Yes, I probably should have just tried to sell them, but I haven't seen more than 2 people in the areas I frequent for weeks.

Anyone else wasting points for nothing?

2. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

I have a little over 100k, and no idea what to get with it...

3. 4th3ist

4th3ist Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

How much is the sorcerers set selling for and is it hard to find? Sorry, didn't mean ta derail yer topic but ya got me thinkin about it *nods*

4. i got 11,500 points sitting in the turnin chest waiting to be claimed but already have all the turn in items so not sure what to spend them on. Also have over 250,000 points in ticket form still including 2 sets of each ticket from 50pts to 25,000pts.

~Blade

5. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Not I. Spent them all long ago.

6. Sweety

Sweety Guest

I had like 300k points left, i had didn't know what to get so i just started clicking. Ended up getting like 2 shrine thingys, archery butte, and some other stuff i think. I still have like 80k left turned in and 50k floating around somewhere in my house( i lost it...).

7. PsychoKinetic

PsychoKinetic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

2.2 million turned in here.

I got a couple pairs of earrings and a t-shirt...

That means, hmmm, about 2.2 million left.

8. When I got what I wanted, I then got extra sets of luck jewerly and gave them to our GM of our guild to help out others.

9. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I got the jewelry set and have about 370,000 points left over. I'm thinking of getting a full set of guard sashes.

10. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I have 120k on Atlantic. If anyone is traveling to LS from there bring em over for me will ya? *winks*

11. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

I have 400k+ still available. No idea what to do with it. I know! Maybe they should have added to 11th anniversary items to the gump since they don't want us to purchase them.

12. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I still have approximately 90k in points I have NO clue what to do with them.... should do something soon though before they pull the plug.

13. Aboo

Aboo Guest

Airmid, I know it's not much but I have a ticket for 100 pts that you can add to yours.

14. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I have over a million. I can never get around to figuring out what to spend them on.

15. AirmidCecht

Aww thank you darlin! Actually I got a wild hair one day and logged in most shards and turned in past christmas stuffs or items collected. I gave away the tickets on most shards but hung onto the Atlantic ones. Silly me.

16. Can we still turn things in to get points? or is that part over?

17. I got:

horse barding
    archery butte
    all 9 shrine tiles
    trees( both)
    nest
    2 beehives
    firepit
    mouse statue
    mouse hole
    2 dragon head
    1 scout suit
    1 knight suit
    2 sorcerer's suit
    2 bleu sets
    2 earrings
    4 shirts
    2 sashes

still have 60k points in the chest ready to be claimed
    i want more mouse holes

18. AirmidCecht

That part is over, but spring IS just around the corner *winks*

19. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

I have around 10,000,000 points turned in and about 53 25k tickets; I am not sure what I should select.

[​IMG]

20. Fink

Fink Guest

Out of curiosity, how many lockdowns did you free up? Or were all the points from x-sharding 25k tickets? That's roughly 400 x 25k.. :eek:

I have 449 300 points left. I'm waiting until I need something before I claim it.

21. Littleblue

Littleblue Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I might have 1,000 or so.

I managed to get two pieces of the Sorcerer's Armor, but am still lacking the rest of the set, hehe. I thought I might have better luck later on purchasing the unisex pieces, so I farmed 10th anni artis to get the female chest piece and the skirt.

I didn't have alot of points, but I did get a Sherry Statue, some Snake Boots, and one Bamboo :)

22. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

open the dragon-farming institute on the entrance of destard with 200 mounted heads?

create a swiss-cheese house with a 150 mouseholes?

ultimate beehive mountain?

launch a propaganda campaign: free shirt to every house on the shard

23. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

I didnt x shard any tickets, I freed up so many lockdowns in my 3 castles, I had collected a ton of crap, I had 6 chests with nothing but coins from the rats in the sewer.