1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone else stuckbtrying to log in?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Spellbound, May 21, 2009.

1. Spellbound

Spellbound Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Was totally stuck in game, now unable to connect with login server. Getting that infamous "there is some problem communicating...". Ugh!

2. KR let me log in just fine. Maybe it was just a temporary internet glitch... try again.

3. Spellbound

Spellbound Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Three reboots later, it finally let me in. Whoa. I'm stuck in game again, and now connection lost.

4. Millie

Millie Guest

Its uo. I was in game .. step freeze step freeze step froze solid. logged.. 3 trys to get in. nothing. last try to get in got in but froze after 2 steps crashed. I run 2 d

5. Spellbound

Spellbound Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Ditto, the hamsters are sick on Napa!

6. I'm glad I was already logged in and in it for the long haul.

7. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Yea... I'm getting 3 of my hops with 45%+ packet loss and pinging 10x what they normally do...

Bleh...

cw-bet-gw6.mna.net
    sl-crs1-mia-8-8-0-0.sprintlink.net

F.T.L..... = (

8. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It has to be just your area Spell & Mil, for I have been in game for the last 2 hrs+ & not 1 bit of lag or studdering. Must be them Comcrust hammies slacking off again :cursing:

9. Nope... Don't you know, it's part of the new Stimulus Package. The government puts random lag with packet loss spikes into the internet, and people get frustrated with their "slow" connection, then want to upgrade. Upgrades generate revenue for the ISP, taxes for the government and new jobs for everyone! After everyone gets the new faster connections, the government starts lagging those... it's a vicious never ending cycle.

10. Millie

Millie Guest

No Chit! lol I think your on to something there.