1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

ANYONE ELSE??

Discussion in 'UHall' started by whiterabbit, Sep 27, 2014.

1. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

10 SOS'S ALL WERE LEVEL 1 (10K) JUNK LOOT. NO PRECHEST LOOT. WEARING 2800 LUCK SUIT.

NO DINNNA PEES ONA DA HOOK

2. Gidge

Gidge Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend BoE

3. Troop

Troop Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

I did over 20 SOS's. Nothing fabulous were my results.

4. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

nods mine were all levels ones !!! bah

5. Troop

Troop Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

I did all levels in the mix. Nothing fancy or exceptionally nice. I'll do some more over the next few days and let you know if I get any nice stuff.

6. ACB1961

ACB1961 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I'm just getting started with this, and you can't really tell until you have say 30-50k pieces of loot what's really going on imo. Stats can fool you without a large enough body of data to work from. The strangest thing happened. I actually got 1 or 2 items I'm going to use on suits. I run 28 chars on Atlantic and everyone has their own clothes but I have never used a single thing I got loot-wise on anyone's suits since the big loot change over to artis. So, who knows this might be ok. It's for sure not the uber loot fest I was reading about for me, so they probably already beat it with the nerf stick.