1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone else's account not updating?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Fuzzy Spyder, May 1, 2008.

1. Fuzzy Spyder

Fuzzy Spyder Guest

Since the Moonglow event, my account's age has not updated. Normally I wouldn't care, but I was supposed to be able to ride the polar bears in May... But my account is still 106 months. Account age update is broken again? *cries*

2. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

There have been 2 threads about account ages being broken in UO recently. Jeremy said they were going to look into it. My account had been stuck at 59 months for at least 3 months, but as of last night it changed (Stupid me, I didn't check the actual account age though). The reason I know it changed is because when I logged in last night I was prompted to choose my 60 month vet reward. So somebody must be working on it.

3. Fuzzy Spyder

Fuzzy Spyder Guest

That gives me a little hope. I was worried because last time the accounts didn't update, it lasted for several months. I want my polarbear! [​IMG]