1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone Find a rare purple rabbit yet?

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Ghost71, Feb 16, 2008.

1. Ghost71

Ghost71 Guest

I seen one i think at the bank. I've been looking since like 8:30 or so this morning off and on with no luck [​IMG] I've seen the picture of one, but getting to the point where i'm thinking hmm does that picture really show what it looks like? Or have i been killing it and not even knowing it's the same one from the picture. So anyone got one yet? And where did ya hunt for em?

2. there's one outside Del toward Ice East in Fel presently.

3. i got mine in moonglo

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I got one today..... was very excited.... gonna try to get another one. I spent 2 hours killing probably 400 rabbits or more... and finally spawned one.

5. I got one on my first try at the trinsic moongate. I got 3 different colored purple ones, and actually I have only seen 1 pink one since the bunnies have been out, but good news for all you pvpers. I have no room in my stable right now for a buffed out dragon. Now you can sleep restfully. [​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I believe XV and BC have been herding them all over the lands to cliffs and laughing histerically as they plunge to their undeserved deaths.

7. ROFL Was waiting for someone to say that!

8. BlackBetty

BlackBetty Guest

I was able to get two purple bunnies without much trouble or effort. I am sick of the pink bunnies now, lol.

9. I have yet to see a white bunny. Reminds me of ConAir.

10. White bunnies are out there just keep looking you will see it one day [​IMG]