1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone for some action?

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Azazel of LA, May 31, 2008.

1. Azazel of LA

Azazel of LA Guest

Well I was on Test Center to mess around with the new hand ins and was wondering if you can hand in completed treasure maps. Come to find out you CAN hand in completed maps. So I have about 50 lvl 6 maps to hand in , wich means I got 50 lvl 6 Maps I want to do before I hand em in so I can get 50 marties. So if anyone else has maps to do I will do them for you if you help me with mine (IE I do one for you to loot alone , then you guard me while I loot mine). Also you get a chance to get out and play the game you might not normally play and have ........ dare I say it ....... gasp ..... FUN! :p

2. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I am so sure that Treasure Hunting has changed as much as everything else since last I played.

On that note, later this evening (say 7 PM CST or later) I could bring a Greater Dragon as protection, IF you think that is enough protection (hint I am clueless).

I wouldn't look to be doing any of my own as you put it. I would be looking for the opportunity to evaluate the changes in difficulties.

I have been contemplating doing my own on TC1 but have been very busy building up the LA accounts.

3. Azazel of LA

Azazel of LA Guest

OK , Ive been using 2 computers to do some maps myself (pain in the butt) and Im using my wifes greater dragon to kill the spawn. The only thing she is having trouble with are the AWs. As of now Im just luring them away , peacing area and coming back with my tamer to kill them. Im sure if you have good vet skills AWs will be no prob , but my wifes laptop isnt the fastest thing in the world. If anyone wants to tag along and see whats going on feel free to ICQ me and I will show ya.

4. EnigmaMaitreya

Stratics Veteran

He he, I know were my position is when my pet is fighting :)

I 2 box and probably could bring in two GD's if it were required, but lets just try the one out and see how it goes.

So far, baring any Real Life Calling issues, I am still good for sometime after 7pm CST USA.

5. Azazel of LA

Azazel of LA Guest

I will be on later tonight but just not sure exactly when because Im gonna be watching the Kimbo Slice fight on CBS Sat. Night Fights. :beer:

6. EnigmaMaitreya

Stratics Veteran

Dorry in the end Real Life got me ....

If your up to it another time I am game.

7. Azazel of LA

Azazel of LA Guest

LOL , that makes 2 of us , I didnt get on either due to a lil :shots: during the fights. Message me sometime and we will go hunting.

8. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I'd be willing to help as a Dexxer or Mage (and can even bring along my level 6s for more fun).

Mostly, I'm interested in the Barbed leather & scales from the AWs (just passed the 550k tier for scales, and want to get the anthropomorphist glasses for a display piece, even if I never use them).

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!