1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Treasure Hunting] Anyone get the playing cards?

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Gunga_Din, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Gunga_Din

Gunga_Din Guest

Just curious because thats the only thing I haven't on vendors.

2. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

We've done about 30 maps and still no playing cards from chest or any of the corpses.

3. I haven't found anything on any of the corpses, besides regular loot.... anyone?

4. Hendric

Hendric Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I've just gotten two different vines, as far as decorative items go.

5. Nukeworker

Nukeworker Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I did around 50 maps but no playing cards just vines

6. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

FYI on test center, the playing cards were loot on guardians, not loot in the chest. I think the devs either took them out or decreased the spawn rate. I acquired at least 4 sets of cards on test in a very short amount of time, but the other loot in the chest had a high spawn rate too. Once it hit production shards, the spawn rate of everything seemed a lot lower.

7. yanaki2

yanaki2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

ive done over 100 chests and not one, there was the mention that they removed the monsters illegal loot in the patch notes when they added regs back into chests.