1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone got a link too

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Lord_Puffy, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

a website with the max pet skill stats.

I need them for a dragon, a mare, and a white wrym.

If someone could psot me a link it would be greatly apprecaited :) :danceb:

2. Rykus

Rykus Guest

Stratics, Hunter's guide. It's all there...

3. King Edward

King Edward Visitor

This guy had a tamer for over a year, with 120 skills no less.

Just another person that thinks having a pet makes you a uber tamer. And now he thinks if he matches pets with the same Uberish skills King Edwards pets have, that'll make him a uber tamer this time around.... NOPE!

Being a true tamer is BEING A TAMER. Treating your (quotes Shakaja) NPC items (i.e. yur pets) like garbage isnt BEING a tamer.

Getting info YOURSELF and learning to BE a tamer is BECOMING a tamer. Everything that KOC and the like know about taming is from people that knew me personally and pasted on MY learning. (I love hearing when people in KOC's vent ask people that left the JSV alliance for info based on King Edward experience)(Esp when they ask questions like "Whats King Ed really like" or "Why are King Ed's pets so Awesome".

Loven It.

I'd think you'd ask Shakaja who's in yur guild for Taming info. But that fact of it is you know shes not a tamer, just a pet wielding char spamming all kill and running around the screen.

Heck Puffs, gimme 5 mill and ill take you thru the whole school of King Edward's taming class. Or save the money, ask ole Shakaja, and wield away. PM me if interested.

4. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

I really hate to tell you this but the best tamers ever was Coldsteel of KGB and J-D and Corwin of WE...where were you?You wouldnt happen to have been PVM'in?

5. King Edward

King Edward Visitor

Quite possible I was...

See being a tamer means you do both ALOT, either PvP or PvM. People that cant do both, or repair pets, or treat them like they should ARE NOT tamers.
    When i was Krews, i dusted both those guy alot, as they dusted me often too. Those 2 guys WERE tamers, before skill stones. They were good yes, but i was better. IM still here. They sold there accounts or just plain moved on. Sound familiar?

6. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

I respect that answer BUT just because you still play UO and they don't, does not mean you was better...

7. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

im sorry ed, but you should be thankful that bolas EVER came in game because thats the only thing that has made you a decent tamer.

as much as i hated corwhine, i almost look back with respect for his kind because he really PLAYED a tamer, before bonding, before uberness, back when it was HARD, sure it was always gimp, and wasnt a great killing template

Corwin was good because he knew how to stay alive as a tamer and how to keep control of his pets and focus on keeping an offense and defense as a mage well.

Bonding has ruined tamers because it doesn't make them require skill.

8. King Edward

King Edward Visitor

Im not a bola user... Sorry.
    I like the chase and the challange.
    Sure i may have throwin maybe 10 bolas in the last year and thats it.
    Ask anyone that knows me and they'll assure you i think bolas are gimp and unfair slightly.
    Your just another one of those guys that refuse to not come back and kill the Awesome King Ed.
    Of course the fact that the first spell you ever cast as a necro is reverent kinda makes all your Good Crying pointless.

9. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

OMFG...QFT...*takes a shower*

10. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

No clue why you would really pvm on a tamer anything worth killing they are a terrible choice for, i guess they are ok for farming low end stuff like balrons, bloods etc but they drop crap for loot anyways.

11. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

ahh come on revvo, give that poor guy a break. he has it hard enough as it is.

12. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I dont play siege but yea.... you've totally hit the nail of the head. Im just looking for a link is all I get lost in the stratics website...

13. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

excatly what ill be killing i just need to find the max stats so i find a pet worth bondin. :danceb:

14. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Lets hope they have not passed on your inability to spell simple words.

By the way, you appear to be suffering from delusions of grandeur. Are you aware that is a major symptom of a very serious mental illness? :coco:

15. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I think he must be confusing himself with someone else, that would at least explain a few things :)

16. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

hahah thanks guys :) thats too funny! :next:

17. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

18. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks a ton, you must be a true tamer you had this info!! lol must be king ed's essay... thanks petra and thank you too ed for taking the time to write that guide. :next:

19. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

hehe, I only have a tamer on Europa, I only pvm with her and I don't worry too much whether my pets are all 'uber' I just take what comes and work with it.
    On the other hand I don't buy pets, I don't use 'honor' to tame them and I don't train them against each other or shadow eles.