1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got buggy drinks?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Benito, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Benito

Benito Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 4, 2010
    I posted this on the Chesapeake boards, but I'll put it up here too since this may be a more appropriate place for this type of post.

A friend mentioned his "bottle of egg nogg" from one of the first christmases in game was now only showing as "bottle" but apparently it's still blessed. Seeing as one of my houses is set up like a pub I went looking through my liquid decorations as well. So far it looks like I lost one egg nogg bottle and two of the old stand-by "pink champagne" bottles to this same bug.

I'm not really sure what's going on, but I'm not happy about semi-rares losing their names.

Anyone else have this happen to them?
  2. Dryzzid of Atlantic

Dryzzid of Atlantic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 10, 2010
    These have been this way ever since the last publish. There are also a number of old seer wines that have been affected as well.
  3. woody_cats

woody_cats Guest

and they have us on ignore
  4. Penelope's Notebook

Penelope's Notebook Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 19, 2009
    ... Add the previously bugged 'ask and be answered' Crystal balls and Statues of Finnigan to the collection.

5. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 21, 2006
  6. There have been a lot of things that seem to be breaking for me as of late, drinks, containers, spells, etc;. The worst part is, they break, I try again 15 minutes later and they work, it is like the devs are using production shards for code development.

For example: Trying to gain in Necro, everything is fine, I stop and go to grab some food, yum yum. Do some more spells, open the box back up after I do some damage to myself and the boxes give a "This container is secure". And, trying low level necro spells after that container issue, I get you need GM Spirit Speak to cast this spell when I have been casting it the whole time.

Seriously, WTF
  7. Evlar

Evlar Guest

Buggy drinks... hmmm... nope.

But I do have a radio-controlled "drinks buggy"!

Does that count? ;)
  8. Arcus

Arcus Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 25, 2004