1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got Cloaks of Humility? or know how to get them ?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Nymrod Anthes, Dec 19, 2007.

1. pm or icq me pls (267 653 104)
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

its a quest go to www.uostuff.com and look under virtue quests and its the humility one
  3. AntiOTF

AntiOTF Guest

What does it do?
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

when combined with the rest of the virtue gear it gives you all 70's in your resists
  5. can someone sell me some pls! =P
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

It's a quest you can only do once on each character.

When combined with the rest of the virtue suit the suit changes colour. To see a complete suit check out the vendor on Mo'gluk's doorstep, he's wearing one.

I think you'll struggle to find anyone selling one tbh, the quest is quite involved.

I quite enjoyed it though, despite having to repeatedly visit Minoc, Skara, Trinsic, Britain and Ocllo with no magery and finally sailing to Fire island to visit Humility shrine. Took me about 2½ hours.
  7. sounds like fun =(

ill pay well for it. someone out has one for sale cmon !! ^^
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

your second problem with people selling them: you can only do the quest once.
  9. Guest

Guest Guest

Your third problem... once it's gone, it's gone.

Of course, that might not be a problem to some.

I do like those shoes, though. We need to get two small teams together, consisting of several tall elves wearing those, short pants, and sleeveless shirts, and have them toss bagballs through barrel hoops that have been nailed to the wall...
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

how are you supposed to do that if you cant see the hoops? i dont think that would be a very fair game to play lol