1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

anyone got my souldstones?

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by napalon, Jan 16, 2011.

1. napalon

napalon Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

My char names are

Please pm if u have found my soulstones. Thanks

2. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If your house fell awhile ago with the stones in it, there is a good chance they have no name on them if they were found. Hopefully someone knew your house was falling & saved them for you. If not you may never find them. I know all the stones I have seen at house falls were always "Unknown" under the name area. Only recently within the last maybe 6 mos or so have they had names. Wish ya good luck

3. sir TEDLEY

sir TEDLEY Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

THERES ALSO A House outside of luna that has soulstones locked down there and a message board that you can leave a message there if you find yours there , theres no name on them but you can dbl click them to see if there yours :) its near noobs place its a small house youll have to walk in to see the stones pop up :)

4. napalon

napalon Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

No luck for me :(

5. Fat Midnight

Fat Midnight Visitor

I RIND SOULDSTRONES
    U RANT?
    I KEER RU