1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone got organized PvM events on a weekly basis?

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Pandora_CoD, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend CoD

I am looking for new friends to hunt with. I'd like to be able to get a hunting party together during the week or weekend (Fri or Sat) for some old fashion monster killing.

Anyone got something like that going on already or if not, want to start one up?

Let me know!

2. Norrar

Norrar Lore Master
    Governor Stratics Veteran

I'll go hunting! I usually am going out in only gm armor and weapons with no magic items for trips, its fun. *grins*

3. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable

Well I would need some folks that are knowledgeable of the dungeons from Illshenar onward --- I've been away for like 8 years, recently came back. So if there isn't anyone with some sort of open organized "raiding parties" already, maybe we can start one up that does something on a weekly basis.

4. Norrar

Norrar Lore Master
    Governor Stratics Veteran

Ahh, I love huntin in Ilsh :)

5. CatLord

CatLord Guest

I would like to offer the TormTar services...
    Many of our cadets lack the knowledge of Ilshenar locations, dungeons and creatures...
    We also keep a close eye on Blackthorns Fortress...
    I hope we can be of assistance.

6. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable

Well not only Illshenar, just saying anything above and beyond Illshenar as well --- like SE dungeons and SA dungeons and so on too. Just looking for organized hunting parties.

7. CatLord

CatLord Guest

If you do that please let me know... I am making a new rune library and I would love to mark it while exploring. :popcorn: