1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone have any red petals?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Uvtha, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I needs um. icq 10787481 or whatnot.

2. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I think there are 8 red leaves on my vendor atm of/on petals thorns and leaves...it is temporarily named HOFFS ....if ya go to my house DROP ye shop rune in the frostwood box on the front steps. I will put the rune out there for all to see and use. nw brit 2nd house up from Lord British's moat. SEE pic above just after your shop post post.. ^^

3. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

cool thanks queeny

4. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Welcome. I do have a few more ifn ya need.

Wish I could get that box to work for folks then to drop off their shop runes....sorry it did not work for yours. hrmmmmmmmmm :( I had it set to *anyone* hopin they could just drop their runes into it, but I guess it didn't work :(

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

If you set a box 'secure' 'anyone' people can put them in, but they can also take them out. I hadn't realised you'd put a box at yours for the runes!

Red petals on my vendor too if you haven't enough yet.

6. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Yeh that was what I was debating...IF I set it to lockdown secured set to anyone then anybody could remove all yalls runes even before I get em out and displayed...so I set the box to merely locked down set to anyone thinking anyone could drop IN but not take out...but apparently that didnt work either. Hrmm. Uvtha could not drop the rune into the box sooo back to the drawing board.

I would like runes out there for nearly everyone's shops on Siege, cuz I do get new immigrants and NEWs in my yard oft slaying the cattle or taming em and so forth... and they would then see all our shops of Siege runes out there. I guess I will have to do it the old fashioned way...MARK everyones shops.. and make a rune book. There probably are lots of marked rune books in NEW guild house but I am wanting to have some on my porch cuz I am on the west side and oft see new players be they new or not so...merely public service kinda thing. I do have runebooks on the porch for cities and some couple dungeons ones that others donated to me out there for anyone to use. But I thought be nice to have as many Siege vendors shops represented, out there too.

7. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Aye and in the GIL shop thread someone posted there they put up a new vendor called sew and grow so they too may have leaves. I think freja was growing plants too so her places may have red leaves too. :) Mine were just some I had in my chest that I put on vendor...been thinkin to GROW more leaves and thorns plants ...just I do not log in daily to water and potion so ..still debating growing plants again. *and setting up my fish tanks* also need DAILY loggin in or ya end up with DEAD fishes. :)

8. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

If you keep the plants in your back pack, or a beetle that you're riding, they'll only grow when you log in. I put a rune in an 'anyone' box on my porch weeks ago, it's still there. I think folk expect boxes to be trapped, even when they're the wrong kind of box!

Most folk that come to my place don't come by rune anyway, they come through Glow gate.