1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone having issues viewing UO Herald website?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by G.v.P, Apr 1, 2013.

1. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

2. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I just use their main website which appears to be working fine. www.uo.com

#2 Viper09, Apr 1, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
    Lord Frodo and G.v.P like this.
  3. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Yeah, the uoherald site's been goofy for me for a while too, at least since the end of last week. What's bad is that is where you are directed in-game when you click on the link on the virtue gump to find out more about the various virtues. You hit a dead-end.

G.v.P likes this.
  4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

No just Stratics forums..... had to switch over to looking at them on Chrome since I can no longer get them to load without numerous errors on Firefox.

G.v.P likes this.
  5. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend

6. Miri of Sonoma

Miri of Sonoma Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I had problems loading the Stratics page on Firefox too until I reset Firefox. It worked fine but I have had to reset it again. Is this a Cloudflare thing because it is really annoying???? It kept telling me the page was not available. When I switched over to Chrome it worked for a while and then eventually gave me the same error. The only browser it worked on was *shudders* Explorer. Since the second Firefox reset 2 days ago, things are working fine *crosses fingers*

I haven't used uoherald for quite some time. It looks like uo,com/news doesn't exist but uo.com/news/general does. I guess it is not converting the old uoherald address correctly anymore.

#6 Miri of Sonoma, Apr 1, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
  7. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Seems to be working again for now...... *crosses fingers*..... we'll see if it holds out but yea the cloudflare thing is annoying.

8. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend

I've had Cloudflare problems on other game sites, too. I blame Cloudflare ;P jk.