1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone help with this stupid EA/Mythic account crappola...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kylie Kinslayer, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Have spent the last thirty minutes trying to navigate this pos website trying to figure how to update my billing info to add my new card number and delete the old one. The only thing I have been able to find is how to add it via the subscribe button (which they immediately billed BOTH uo accounts on even though one was not due until the 20th and the other until the 27th - imagine that). However, I can find nowhere to select it as the primary card for the account and delete the old number.... Anyone know?

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

go to the page that shows credit card and in the upper right is a tab says manage accounts click on it then click edit next to the card you want to remove and at bottom is delete option

3. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Thank you very much!

Wonder why they would not put that on the "home" page... strange *shrugs*

Jade of Sonoma and Storm like this.
  4. Jade of Sonoma

Jade of Sonoma Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Today I had to remember how to do all that again. ' Manage Account' is too much the same as 'Account Management'.

Instead of Manage Account, use a more recognizable title such as: ACCOUNT PAYMENT OPTIONS

Uriah Heep likes this.