1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

anyone help?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Vandetta, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Vandetta

Vandetta Guest

when trying to dig up the tmaps is there anything specific that i need to do? I have 81 mining and 100 cartog and i cant dig one up for the life of me.
    any ideas?

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

?are you doing new maps or old ones? if there old ones look the map up on thb if its a new map then i suggest bumping mining to 100 this will give you a wider range also in the following link there may be info that can help you
    http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=218058

3. seapup

seapup Guest

You should get your minning to 100 and also are you using a shovel or a pick? some people do use picks believe it or not. So use a shovel.
    Remember you do need lockpicking to open your chests if you are becoming a tmap hunter :lol:

4. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Remember to double click the shovel, then target the tmap. Or just click the map and click 'dig for treasure'.

5. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Or with the Ec client, drag t-map in hotbar and a shovel in Hotbar. Set shovels settings to Stored and target the map. Like this you only need to press the shovel hotbar key and target the ground. :)