1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone here get Stygian abyss via EA store?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Antmf712, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Antmf712

Antmf712 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I have a question after I purchase it how do I unlock it to upgrade my account? Thanks...

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Use the upgrade code on the account management page.

3. Antmf712

Antmf712 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

ok did that now how do I know if I unlocked it? I dont see a new haven on the map and I thought that is where noob characters start out? But I am on Siege tho so I dont know if that town exist on Siege. Thanks...

4. Ken of Napa

Stratics Veteran

I haven't tried to go to New Haven on Siege, but I don't brlieve it's there. If it was, having Stygian Abyss on your account wouldn't mean anything, cause New Haven was a lot earlier and they upgraded all accounts to Mondain Legacy.

5. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

To see if you have Stygian Abyss active there 2 ways.
    When you create a new character you can make a gargoyle. Or when you use a moongate, a option to Ter Mur is available.

6. Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

or you can go back into your account management site, log into your account click the subscription inormation tab. There will be a list of expansions which your account is registered for or not registered. Find Stygian Abyss in the list, if it says registered, you are good to go.