1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone here have chars on Napa?

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Guest, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm here creeating a new char and I need some help. I could really use some gold and I am willing to trade 2 mil gold here for 2.5 mil gold on Napa.

Anybody fit this bill?

*crosses fingers*

thx

2. I am also here from Napa, new to ATL, but I seem to have some heritage tokens to trade or sell if you like for Napa stuffs. You gonna do the factions thing? You in a guild already?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I am also here from Napa, new to ATL, but I seem to have some heritage tokens to trade or sell if you like for Napa stuffs. You gonna do the factions thing? You in a guild already?

[/ QUOTE ]Yes I'm here for the factions event. Not in a guild yet, not sure which to join. Any ideas?

I can use just about anything that has value that I can sell for gold.

4. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

<font color="#DC143C">i play on both napa and atlantic and have plenty of gold on both [​IMG]
    would be happy to trade you some gold, cept i won't be in game until 6pm tonight (EST).</font>

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<font color="#DC143C">i play on both napa and atlantic and have plenty of gold on both [​IMG]
    would be happy to trade you some gold, cept i won't be in game until 6pm tonight (EST).</font>

[/ QUOTE ]No problem I will check in later tonight.

6. Nine Dark Moons

<font color="#DC143C">Cool! Do you have ICQ? I can ICQ you when I'm online later!
    I'll be on briefly from about 4:30-5pm EST, and then will be on for longer from about 6-9pm EST. We can do a 1:1 trade of gold - no need to give me more on Napa than I give you on Atlantic [​IMG]
    215-364-344
    </font>

7. I created one to help with training, called Napa's Worst. lol I thought it was fitting... Anyway, I can add you if you like, and you can also be the gm if you like cause i'm only on at night usually.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I created one to help with training, called Napa's Worst. lol I thought it was fitting... Anyway, I can add you if you like, and you can also be the gm if you like cause i'm only on at night usually.

[/ QUOTE ]Hehe........I'm stuck for time as well. Good idea though.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Big fat thanks to Nine Dark Moons for helping me out. If you guys need anything I can assure you she is very trustworthy.

10. Nine Dark Moons

<font color="#483D8B">Awwww, thanks [​IMG] Glad I could help! </font>