1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone in contact with Verum or Ninja.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Scuzzlebutt, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Lost a couple suits to them last week down in Hyloth and have been checking vendors all week to see if they would pop up. They haven't. Could someone who has an opportunity to speak with them let them know Im looking. I was told neither one use icq or these boards, but if that info is incorrect please have them conatact me through pm or my icq 10594347.

2. archite666

archite666 Guest

Really depends if they like you, or at least I think thats how JSV opperates, Il see if DT can get ahold of one of them.

3. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

Dont know that they would have any reason to dislike me. Already tried the Death Tax route, didnt seem they were in vent the same time as him.

4. CaesarCoW

CaesarCoW Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Verum wouldn't hold back, he needs gold to feed is appetite for hammers, so I'm sure he would be more than willing to sell you your stuff back. Not sure if he has your stuff though. Would have to check his vendor, which is the one located right above the stables in red and black. If he doesn't have it, probably the other guy might. If I see him around, I'll let him know.

5. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

Definitely been checking his vendor, had to be him or rojo that got my items. Unless they just let them decay...

6. burdensrise

burdensrise Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Kal, I got ahold of V he said he had your gear last night and would put it on a vendor. I am no longer allied with JSV alliance so have very limited communication atm but will try again.

DT

7. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

Bump. Still looking.