1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone in HHSF still play this game?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Seikatein, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

The guild doesn't even pop up on uo.com...

2. Seikatein

Seikatein Guest

That's because it's an alliance not a guild smart guy

3. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

Never heard of it...if your talking about the one that involves JSV?
    :lol:

You sound just a tad bit bitter...

4. Seikatein

Seikatein Guest

That would be the one.... haven't played in months vent is a ghosttown.

5. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

6. UncleSham

UncleSham Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

im still playin' .

borgs been hangin with the white council folks . were usually somewhere out of sight doin the pvm thing.

El is still JSV but hes mostly finishing skills . no-one wants to seem to pvp.
    a few diehards . but i think most people are waiting to see what happens with factions . theres a campaign on to lower faction silver cost . test center is hosting the new point system . kinda interresting . you'll get faction points for healing and such too.

it just friekin costs so much to die lately no-one will leave their house . unless they have insane odds and then most of them are stealthed or totin faction runes. (or both)

personally i put away my faction crap and been runnin el ninio around the fringe lands workin skills . cheap suit ...regs ... dont care if i die ... havent seen a soul . orange or otherwise. i 120'd resist and parry . i have half a mind to go hang out in luna and see how the new skills work.

but instead i think ill take advantage of the quiet to work up yet annother skill .
    i dont think my enemies will like this latest one when its finished... no indeed not. :eyes:

7. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

8. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I'm still here, just puttering around. Liquidating all my crap into gold so I can either switch shards or just shut down my accounts for a bit.