1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone in Touch with Famine?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sweeney, Apr 23, 2009.

1. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

I have a piece of Myrmidon armor he wants for his museum, if he still wants to complete it.

I also have a few books I looted from the museum, many moons ago,.. I am willing to donate for a good cause (my well-being).
  2. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

PS: If anyone else is serious about starting a museum (Czarina was once before she disappeared.. she came back and went poof within a few days) let me know.

There's not many others I would trust donating things to.
  3. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

Also check to see if there is a bottle of "Superior quality wine" I left in the house. Its an old event item. Looks like a reg bottle of wine.
  4. Id like to help out Sweeney, Oh and she will be back, her PC took a crap on her and best buy wont pay for it. But she will be back.