1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone Interested in a CFO tonight?

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Steveo, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Steveo

Steveo Guest

I was hoping that a few of you would be up for a CFO tonight. I am trying to max by the end of August. I just reached RB 30 last night so my goal is to do 2 cfos a day til I max. I will not be able to make it tom night because of work issues. So, if you are interested let me know a good time and place. I was thinking around 8 est but that can change 9 est might even work be better for me.

2. Hey Steve, You know.

And thats all I got to say about that.

3. Squeaker

Squeaker Guest

Would love to! I plan to max on Sunday night so I need all the help I can get. I'll try to get on a little later this afternoon for a few more mints. Just figure a time and place - better yet, yell at me if I'm on. See you tonight!

4. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

I've never been to a CFO.. What do I need to go?

5. You have to get pat the DDL tasks before you can get your cash suit.

6. I'll come if I can get the rest of my 8900 bucks... :sad2:

7. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

Aww shux.. I am still stuck on my 20 four+ cog buildings! :( ... maybe next time

8. I'm always up for a CFO! I can come at 8, 9, or whenever; I'm doing a grand total of NOTHING this afternoon :D.

9. dwightjune

dwightjune Guest

Your ambition to solo VP has me fascinated! Several times I have found myself alone with the VP and would very much like to have some pointers on how I might go about defeating him at that point! I didn't even know this was a possibility.
    Good ol' Spiffy

10. I can CFO whenever, just give me a time and meeting place!

11. princess kitty

princess kitty Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I don't have to work much on Thursdays so I can CFO with you as much as you want on your Wednesdays evenings. Just let me know time and place. I'm +800 hrs GST.

If you're CFO'ing during your daytime, let me know as well. Either my husband or I play LD in the evenings after work.