1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone interested in a couple of VPS

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Steveo, Jul 5, 2008.

1. Steveo

Steveo Guest

Just checking to see if anyone out there would be interested in doing a couple of 4 toon vp runs with me this afternoon? I am looking at maybe around 230 or 3pm est time. If you need a code from steveo just pm me and I will get you one.:party:

2. Holocog

Holocog Guest

YES!!
    As long as Im paired up with someone who has maxed lure, I cant loose.(unless all our gags miss):thumbup::thumbup:COUNT ME IN!

3. Steveo

Steveo Guest

I dont think it will be a problem getting someone that has max lure. I Know a lot of toons that give up drop or trap so the chances of you getting someone with max lure is really good. When I get on we can go to kooky grove to do a couple of runs

4. ill do a factory run...

5. if it is still on let me know I would love to.

6. Steveo,

Thanks for the invite. I had a great time. Cant wait to become a Mr Hollywood. Thanks again. I had a blast.:thumbup:

7. Steveo

Steveo Guest

Yup it was a good run I have to say and when I seen flippy in that cage it made it more interesting. Anytime you want to do a vp just let me know and I will gladly go with you

8. Had a blast. Can't wait for the next run. Finished my LAW and BOSS suits today. :thumbup: rock and roll:party: Can't wait for tomorrow.

9. i vow to myself that i will not try the sellbot factory until i have lure...which is soon (i chose lure, not drop for 4th gag track)

10. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

I just made sure I had sound before doing factories with randoms. I had the bugle before going. Having lure never entered into it.

11. Granjell

Granjell Guest

That's right - especially if you get high laff randoms looking for merits. They like to sound through the factory.

12. The only toons i find are total n00bs...