1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone interested in helping me CGC?

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Electroflap, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

Anyone interested in doing a couple ( like 9 Cgc's) with me.. I am trying to build my boss suit and I need to get those v2.0 cogs one at a time!
  2. My cat Shadow McBoo needs his Boss suit still, but I cant do it tonight. I could do it on Wednesday.
  3. SSniffleslam

SSniffleslam Guest

"Mom" still needs her boss suit, and I could do it Wednesday too if you still need help. The kiddos will be gone and I can use that account on Wednesday...Right now Savanna is hogging it....go figure.
  4. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

I may have it done by wednesday since it is my only task but we will see.. keep in touch with me!