1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone interested in white Keeonean or white Malabelle statues?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Techthys, Apr 12, 2008.

1. Techthys

Techthys Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

They're on Great Lakes. I thought I'd post here first before putting them on a vendor. I'm asking 3 million for each, but I'd consider taking less. Please reply here or send me a private message if you're interested.

2. I could use the keeonan if it is facing east and would pay the 3 million for it. Thank you for responding in advance.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

!
    I'd buy em both on Catskills at that price!

[​IMG] No one plays Catskills but me [​IMG]

4. Techthys

Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

I could use the keeonan if it is facing east

[/ QUOTE ]

Riply, the shoulders face east, but his head is turned and looks south. Is that the one you need?

5. Hi yes if the face is towards the south and if he had a tie on that would be facing east. Kinda confusing to describe directions of statues hehe. Please hold that statue for me and I will pay you 5 million for it, I believe from your description its the direction that i need.

6. Techthys

Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

Hi yes if the face is towards the south and if he had a tie on that would be facing east. Kinda confusing to describe directions of statues hehe. Please hold that statue for me and I will pay you 5 million for it, I believe from your description its the direction that i need.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, Riply, I'll be happy to hold it for you, if it is the right one. Here's a picture, which I should have posted sooner:

[​IMG]

7. Yep thats the direction I need [​IMG] Thank you I will message you when I can get to your shard to pick it up.

8. Techthys

Stratics Veteran

OK, Riply. I'll keep it safe in the meantime! [​IMG]

9. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I would willingly pay 3 mill for the Malabelle if I could prevail on Riply to bring it back to Europa when he picks up his statue. I will see if I can contact him and ask.

10. Techthys

Stratics Veteran

Sorry, Bobar, but someone else contacted me first about Malabelle. I expect that deal will go through, but I'll let you know if it doesn't for some reason. Thanks for your interest.

11. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ok thank you for letting me know. If it does fall thru my offer stands.

12. Techthys

Stratics Veteran

Bobar, I just finished the transaction for the white Malabelle statue. If I find another one, I'll keep you in mind.