1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone interested in...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by kahlia, Jun 1, 2008.

1. kahlia

kahlia Guest

And a price check please...

Barbed and horned kits.

Thanks in advance.

2. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

10 and 7.5k each...but I'd be willing to buy what you have...la

3. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

I buy horned kits alot, for 200k a piece.

4. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I've been seeing horned kits for 450k, 350k was the norm. I think Patty has been selling barbed kits for 2 mil, but I've seen them as high as 2.5.

5. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Cali, if someone is selling horned kits for 200k you are getting a bargain! I think the last batch of horned kits I placed on my vendor were priced at 300k or 400k. The last barbed kits I priced at 1.5 mil. That was too cheap, in my opinion, but I wanted to move them quickly off of my vendor.

6. Casca

Casca Guest

Patty sold her last barbs for 1.5 a few days ago. In addition, most horned are 350 - 400k that I've seen, the only exception is the ****** in luna that over prices their stuff 20 - 30% and wastes it on vendor fees. After a week or two they lower it before anyone will buy it. Priceless.

7. Casca

Casca Guest

Wasn't too cheap Patty, I'm not buying anymore barbed kits over 1.5 - 1.7, but I'm buying all of the kits that anyone wants to sell all the time. I won't pay more than 400 for horned, but I'd rather see 350k as I will buy all of those as well at that price.

8. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

You people suck!!!...la

9. kahlia

kahlia Guest

Thanks everyone for the responses. I kind of thought 2 mil per barbed and 400k or so per horned was the norm.

I have multiple of each for sale. I have a few private messages offering close to what I would accept...

I am heading to bed and will check tomorrow to see if anyone else wants them. If not, I will just keep locking them down as deco...hehe.

10. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Gwen takes care of us. :heart:

11. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Yep, thats the norm. 1.5 is a very good price. IMO, it was a little too low. Obviously it wasn't mine to sell at a higher price, but they move pretty quickly at 2 mil, especially if you sell them here as opposed to just dropping it on a vendor. :)

200k for horned kits? Eek!! Thats a very nice friend ya have there, Cal! They can be a pain to fill.

12. Sorry to steal any thunder of this thread, but how much do:
    Valorite Hammers, Verite Hammers, Agapite Hammers go for?
    Also: spined, horned, and barbed kits go for?
    But wait I'm not done, +30 ash hammers and +60 ash hammers too!

Sorry its been 4 months and 5 days to catch on everything has reminded me of my differential equations class :)