1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone know a solution for Chessie forum display width problem?

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Tanivar, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have a problem with Stratics forum displays. The main display is fine, Atlantic & Legends show a scrollbar at the bottom that is small enough I can center the middle partition text, Chessie has a wide scrollbar that forces me to scroll each sentence back and forth to read each line, or set my screen display from 1024x768 to 1360x768 to make the window fit my monitor's display.

Anyone know a solution? An email to Stratics hasn't resulted in a solution yet.

View attachment 2983

View attachment 2984

View attachment 2985

View attachment 2986

2. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Sometimes it depends on a news story that is up. The reporters may at time have pictures that make the screen have a scroll bar.

My suggestion is to hold Ctrl and use your mouse middle wheel to zoom in and out.

3. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Won't quite do it. Shrinks the scrollbar gap by about half.

Bear of it is, Chessie is my primary shard. I wouldn't be that concerned if it was Atlantic or legends.

Ah well.