1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone know a vendor that regularly stocks house add-ons, namely forges?

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by TheflY of LS, Oct 21, 2009.

1. TheflY of LS

TheflY of LS Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I just came back and managed to place a house, but I'm needing add-ons and I have looked all over the place and I have yet to find any in-stock. I checked the buy/sell/trade thread and didn't see anything like what I was looking for listed in there, so forgive me if I might have missed it.

I guess I should also take this opportunity to say hello again to those who may have known me...and those that didn't either, as well. Hello again everyone. =]

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I normally do but just moved my house to near the gargoyle city! I have only one vendor up there and he carries All the different repair deeds!
    I will be placing new vendors but am busy setting up my house and such! but if you send me a pm with a list of what you want I will be happy to put them on my repair vendor for you to pick up!

3. Daga Taga

Daga Taga Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I have vendor however I haven't fill it in awhile. If you don't find what your looking for let me know and I'll try to help you out.

4. Cyrah

Cyrah Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Di's Emporium, Brit Crossroads area, Trammel. In the place where all the castles are.